Friday, September 9, 2011

Art For Art's Sake

Today may be the last taste of freedom on a Friday for a while and I spent it looking at Picasso with my friend at the De Young Museum in Golden Gate Park.  We saw some freaky and some amazing art that Picasso created in his lifetime.  I have some favorites like Two Women Running On The Beach.........................


All in all, it was a wonderful day spent with a man whom I admire, love and have so much respect for in life.  He has stood by me through travails and through joy.  Though we are much different, somehow our Celtic souls found each other on this "path of happy destiny." I felt like a lucky, lucky girl to have a much needed adventure surrounded by such wonderful, strange stuff. 

I was reminded of seeing the Diane Arbus exhibit at the San Francisco M.O.M.A................................

and the Richard Avedon exhibit ....................................................................


and many other exhibits at the museums in San Francisco over the years.  I feel as if I have been left with nothing to write about and everything to dream about.


No comments:

Post a Comment