Tuesday, July 12, 2011

7 months does not create a life form

Kind of low today and playing the Dolly Parton song over and over and over again.  I can use the planted, positive thoughts of a strong, tiny woman.  I went to the gym with my hat brim way down.  Don't bother me.  Don't mess with my head.  I am trying to get through.  The world carries on and tailgates me on the way home, texts while driving, rejects my job applications.  Guess what?  I am still here!  As bright and as strong and as friendly and tenacious as ever.  You are not breaking me!  78 WF applications and counting.  This is the "letter to the world that never wrote to me."  No kidding.  Seven months looking, hoping and imagining and still...tick tock...counting.  Dream big.  Dream whether they get it or not.  Keep dreaming.

1 comment:

  1. Nor life, love or happiness. I am your biggest fan! LOve, DMS

    ReplyDelete