Saturday, February 18, 2012

"Live And See What Happens"

Life is often a big mystery to me and yet I try so hard to know myself better and better in time.  I do not always understand my reactions nor give them the attention that they deserve.  With that, I can say that I have chosen and was reminded of a famous saying that Kay Flynn often claimed.

Kay Flynn was a co-worker nurse friend of my mother's and she came to stay in one of our "guest" rooms for a time.  Flynn had a very healthy drinking problem and yet she often had such right on comments about life like "Live And See What Happens." Maybe she just knew or maybe she had lived through many hard times and allowed for the hardships and the joy to ebb and flow along with her favorite alcoholic beverage.  Just the same, her saying today is spot on as they say and it may just become the moniker of my second half of 2012.

Live and see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment