Sunday, July 22, 2012

Good Luck Or Just Night Music

There is a cricket in the garage tonight playing the hell out of his cricket violin.  It is loud since the garage is small and the echo is perfect.  Some countries believe that they are good luck though that may be just what they are we are hoping to find in life.  Luck comes out of our mind's desire to have things easier than we have been having them.  Luck is not something I have much experience with though perhaps, one day, I shall realize just the opposite.  Today it feels like someone else is having my luck.  Is that possible?

For now, Mr. cricket plays on much like a comb and some cricket tissue paper, apparently his wings are like "acoustical sails" and that, in itself, is magic to me.  We are struggling down here on earth, some with little trouble but yearning for something else or in my neck of the woods, wondering what the hell happened to all that I dreamed of becoming.

Just the same, life does move onward and the winged creature in the garage is heralding the new day's eve with his delightful tune.  Thank you for the music.



No comments:

Post a Comment